New addition to my mini saffiano collection and comparisons pics :)

Seedlessplum

Just A Bag Lover
O.G.
Dec 15, 2010
Hi all,

Please allow me to reveal my latest addition and I love the color so much! I had been looking for it high and low and finally it became mine :smile:

Presenting BN2274 in Begonia :smile:

image-2313550474.jpg

My Saffiano family

BN1801, 2274, 1786, 1802
image-22905325.jpg

image-3374602160.jpg

Lovely bags! May I ask if you had any cracking/peeling issues with these bags? Or any other issues at all? I want to buy one but Im concern with all the problems some people have experienced with it. Thanks

Lovely bags! May I ask if you had any cracking/peeling issues with these bags? Or any other issues at all? I want to buy one but Im concern with all the problems some people have experienced with it. Thanks

So far, there isn't any cracking on the normal saffiano leathers (touch wood!!)
Perhaps because I don't keep them away in wardrobe too long. I constantly air them to prevent further 'degrading' of leathers.

My only regret is buying the metallic bronzo :sad:
The color peeled off very easily especially at the corners :crybaby:
So don't ever buy metallic coated leather bags!

Hey there!

I just want to double check with you, is the 1786 a double zip with no strap?

I am contemplating my next prada baby and want a double zip but with no strap... I have the 1844 at the moment which is just a snap closure!

Hey there!

I just want to double check with you, is the 1786 a double zip with no strap?

I am contemplating my next prada baby and want a double zip but with no strap... I have the 1844 at the moment which is just a snap closure!

Hello, :smile:
BN1786 does not have shoulders strap. And yes, it's the doubt zip tote without any snap closure! I you want a double zip with shoulder straps, it will be BN2274