New addition to my collection! New bags!

WOW! How unbelievably tactless and classless! I can't believe she said such a stupid, presumptuous thing! I'm really sorry. :cursing:

I have a story about this Messenger Bag. When I was buying it, the SA gave me two same receipts at the end. I asked her why I have two and she said, "The second one is for your mom, so she knows how much to pay for you...". I replied, "Thank you, but I pay for everything myself" and walked out. As I was walking out, I heard her say, "It's good that you pay for yourself". Huh??? I was SHOCKED!!!! How rude of her... I don't live with my parents anymore and pay for all my purchases (as well as all the bills) myself! :cursing:

I have a story about this Messenger Bag. When I was buying it, the SA gave me two same receipts at the end. I asked her why I have two and she said, "The second one is for your mom, so she knows how much to pay for you...". I replied, "Thank you, but I pay for everything myself" and walked out. As I was walking out, I heard her say, "It's good that you pay for yourself". Huh??? I was SHOCKED!!!! How rude of her... I don't live with my parents anymore and pay for all my purchases (as well as all the bills) myself! :cursing:

Perhaps she had you confused with another customer???

I love that messenger bag!! I'm going to go look for one...

pure unadulterated jealousy!!:nogood:

when she made that comment about your mom, you should have said "no, I paid for it! it feels so good to have money, oh by the way have a nice day! Must be nice recieving a paycheck...after paycheck...after paycheck!!":boxing:

Ohhh, congrats on your gorgeous new bags!! :nuts: :heart: I was at Woodbury a week and a half ago, and saw the adorable beige messenger bag there!! :nuts: It's soo cute... and I was very tempted haha, but I resisted. :P Love your consignment store find too... it looks fab on you! :tup: Enjoy your new bags!! :yahoo:

-Ohhh wow, some people have absolutely NO class whatsoever... I'm so sorry you had the misfortune of going through that!! :cursing: If it were me, I would bring the bag back (though I can't remember if they have a final sales policy there)... anyway, if not, I'd return it, and repurchase it with another employee, in front of the classless one you dealt with.

Not very classy, that remark of that SA. Prolly just jealous for a. you look really young and good for your age?! b. you get to buy these things simply cause you can!

Congrats on the bags! I love the messenger, I totally want one for myself!!