New Addition... Pelham!!!!

shorty0527

tPF=purses anonymous
O.G.
Feb 5, 2007
some of you may know the journey i have been on for a pelham.
i've been eyeing this bag for longer than i should say but i'm was graduate student and couldn't afford it (with books and stetoscopes and random school fees... oh and no job, right) but i am graduating in december and thought i deserved to treat myself.

this beauty was purchased from ****BUYING AND SELLING ON THE PF IS PROHIBITED!!!!***** and if you guys ever have the delight of buying one of her babies, let me just tell you it was pristine condition ****************, did you even wear her she is just perfect and the note was to:huh::huh::huh: sweet, thank you!). and the pictures do it no justice.

i thought i would wear her right away but i think it should rest for a little. :yahoo:
thank you ************* you are the bestest!

guccipelhamcs6.png

omGoodness, so pretty!!! :heart:

guccifamilyfv1.png

my small and humble gucci family. :shame::love:

:heart:[B*******************:heart: <-- [/B]thank you

shorty~~~

beejerry, it's the smaller size one. i searched the forum for pelham pics and************had two pics next to each other.. one of the larger one and one of the smaller and i thought the smaller would suit me better. and yes my bathroom. hahahha~~ :P

peachxfuzz thank you so much. it's been a rough time in graduate school. GRrRR!! now i just have to pass boards. :sad: but that can be another excuse to buy another bag?? hahah no no i'll be good. heheee

very nice...no...gorgeous:nuts:!! congrats! it's the perfect size!
this is one of my favourite bags too! I want the pelham too, but somehow I end up buying something else and keep it plan B. maybe it's because I want the guccissima version and 1695€ is bit much for me right now ...

I think it's a well known fact that mssmelanie is a sweetheart. :smile: In fact there are a lot of lovely people who have posted on this page. :yes: There are so many bags I want to, but $$ is always the issue so I totally understand leslie.. :Push:

Congrats shorty! It looks great on you. Just as your small horsebit looks good on you too. I remember that photo from another thread, it was H-O-T... Sexy mama you... :devil:

Glad you finally got your Pelham. Congrats again! :yahoo:

That bag is perfect for you!!! You look great with it!! Congrats..I agree w/ the other posters..I like the small one better...Great choice for you!!