New Addition... Pelham!!!!

shorty0527

tPF=purses anonymous
O.G.
Feb 5, 2007
some of you may know the journey i have been on for a pelham.
i've been eyeing this bag for longer than i should say but i'm was graduate student and couldn't afford it (with books and stetoscopes and random school fees... oh and no job, right) but i am graduating in december and thought i deserved to treat myself.

this beauty was purchased from ****BUYING AND SELLING ON THE PF IS PROHIBITED!!!!***** and if you guys ever have the delight of buying one of her babies, let me just tell you it was pristine condition ****************, did you even wear her she is just perfect and the note was to:huh::huh::huh: sweet, thank you!). and the pictures do it no justice.

i thought i would wear her right away but i think it should rest for a little. :yahoo:
thank you ************* you are the bestest!

omGoodness, so pretty!!! :heart:

my small and humble gucci family. :shame::love:

:heart:[B*******************:heart: <-- [/B]thank you

shorty~~~

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

gucci lover

May 15, 2007
Congratulations!! it looks great on you. Patience and determination does pay off, im happy for you :tup:

beejerry

A Blondie Gal!
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Silicon Valley
CONGRATS! The bag works great in any occasions... and any rooms, including in your sparking clean bathroom :lol:

Very pretty! Make me want one too...

shorty0527

tPF=purses anonymous
O.G.
Feb 5, 2007
beejerry, it's the smaller size one. i searched the forum for pelham pics and************had two pics next to each other.. one of the larger one and one of the smaller and i thought the smaller would suit me better. and yes my bathroom. hahahha~~ :P

peachxfuzz thank you so much. it's been a rough time in graduate school. GRrRR!! now i just have to pass boards. :sad: but that can be another excuse to buy another bag?? hahah no no i'll be good. heheee

leslie_x

living at GMT +1
O.G.
very nice...no...gorgeous:nuts:!! congrats! it's the perfect size!
this is one of my favourite bags too! I want the pelham too, but somehow I end up buying something else and keep it plan B. maybe it's because I want the guccissima version and 1695€ is bit much for me right now ...

kavnadoo

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I think it's a well known fact that mssmelanie is a sweetheart. :smile: In fact there are a lot of lovely people who have posted on this page. :yes: There are so many bags I want to, but $$ is always the issue so I totally understand leslie.. :Push:

Congrats shorty! It looks great on you. Just as your small horsebit looks good on you too. I remember that photo from another thread, it was H-O-T... Sexy mama you... :devil:

Glad you finally got your Pelham. Congrats again! :yahoo:

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
That bag is perfect for you!!! You look great with it!! Congrats..I agree w/ the other posters..I like the small one better...Great choice for you!!