New Acquisitions!

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok, so I decided that I wanted a white bag for summer--but didn't want something that was stark white. And I didn't want to spend $1k on a bag that's going to get dirty... Saw a girl at the mall with this bag and I knew I'd found the spring bag for me! I don't think it looks "that" great in the photos, but I like the bag. It'll be great for throwing everything in!

DSCN0688.JPG DSCN0689.JPG DSCN0690.JPG
  2. I also picked up this John Hardy ring. The stone is a green amethyst, also called Prasiolite. It's a beautiful sage green. I LOVE this ring!

DSCN0691.JPG DSCN0692.JPG DSCN0693.JPG DSCN0695.JPG
  3. that looks very very pratical right amount of white! good job girl
    ohhhhhhhhhh i love big rings and green is one of my fav. colors!!

4. Wow! That's a BEAUTIFUL ring!!! :love: Thanks for sharing. I love gemstone rings too!

5. Cute ring! :biggrin:

6. Thanks! I figured spending tons of money on a white bag was kinda dumb, even if I'm careful. And I don't have a signature Coach bag, so I'm not "tired" of the look. Plus I'm hoping this isn't a popular style that winds up on everyone's shoulder.

7. I love the ring!

8. I like coach bags because the designs are very practical for use. That is a nice bag.

9. I think you got some smart acquisitions....practical, handsome bag and a gorgeous ring!

10. OOOOOOOO Pretty ring!

I like the shape of that handbag, it seems like it'd be really comfortable to carry. I don't get the thingie in the middle... do you have to unbuckle it or is it a magnetic snap?

11. i think you have to unbuckle it..

cute bag! :smile: i likey!

12. Bag - Really cute shape, like you say, looks perfect for shopping. I can picture someone wearing a long white gypsy skirt swinging this bag about in a field on a summers say! *imagination running wild*

Ring - Beautiful!!

13. i love the ring. enjoy it.

14. The ring is so cool! It's very different, I've never seen anything like it :love: Cute bag, too!

15. Congrats on your new purchases! Love the Coach and ring! Have fun wearing both!