New Acquisitions!

Jan 10, 2006
Ok, before I get a bunch of flack for buying new purses--my disclaimer is that I did cut things down and took back some of the things I purchased recently b/c I realized I wasn't in LOVE with them. So I actually am doing a good job of not spending too much.

So I picked up this orange Coach hobo at the Coach outlet--$140 from $298. Great deal and I think it'll be perfect for traveling and getting beat up without breaking the bank!

Attachments

• DSCN0672.JPG
    DSCN0672.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN0673.JPG
    DSCN0673.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0674.JPG
    DSCN0674.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 38
And I've been looking for a great spring bag--had lots of problems. I'm still waiting to see a Fendi B.bag in the medium-size in tan/black patent leather. But I have no idea when they're coming in. So I think this might be a good substitute or at least something I can contemplate in the meantime. I have a feeling it's a keeper though. I didn't take out all the stuffing, but it's so cute when it's slouchy! And the color is beautiful! Just the right creamy cream/white.

Attachments

• DSCN0675.JPG
    DSCN0675.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0676.JPG
    DSCN0676.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN0677.JPG
    DSCN0677.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0678.JPG
    DSCN0678.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 38
bella1 said:
I love the color and the texture of the MJ bag! Is it a new design? And it slouches, too! Too adorable!

Thanks! It's just called the "hobo." It is new for spring. I like the detail of the gold hardware and I'm glad it doesn't have his signature pockets--time for a new look.

wickedassin said:
And I've been looking for a great spring bag--had lots of problems. I'm still waiting to see a Fendi B.bag in the medium-size in tan/black patent leather. But I have no idea when they're coming in. So I think this might be a good substitute or at least something I can contemplate in the meantime. I have a feeling it's a keeper though. I didn't take out all the stuffing, but it's so cute when it's slouchy! And the color is beautiful! Just the right creamy cream/white.

I wonder if MJ will be rolling around moaning in pain thinking of his gorgeous bag as a substitute! I would love to see your entire handbag collection, Wicked! :biggrin:

BalenciagaLove said:
I wonder if MJ will be rolling around moaning in pain thinking of his gorgeous bag as a substitute! I would love to see your entire handbag collection, Wicked! :biggrin:
Wicked's stuff is in the showcase...you should look!

I love the MJ, it's a nice color. What's the inside like? Also, the orange coach is a great deal!

addicted said:
Wicked's stuff is in the showcase...you should look!

I love the MJ, it's a nice color. What's the inside like? Also, the orange coach is a great deal!

Yeah, but it's 6 days old! Surely by now, there should be about a hundred new ones! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love your bags, Wicked! Just teasing! I absolutely adore that MJ.

I love both of your new bags! Both are bags I would buy myself. I was trying that very MJ hobo last week at Nordstrom but resisted the temptation--now I'm tempted all over again, especially when I hear it becomes slouchy without the tissue. Great purchases!