New Acquisitions!

1. Ok, before I get a bunch of flack for buying new purses--my disclaimer is that I did cut things down and took back some of the things I purchased recently b/c I realized I wasn't in LOVE with them. So I actually am doing a good job of not spending too much.

So I picked up this orange Coach hobo at the Coach outlet--$140 from $298. Great deal and I think it'll be perfect for traveling and getting beat up without breaking the bank!

DSCN0672.JPG DSCN0673.JPG DSCN0674.JPG
  2. And I've been looking for a great spring bag--had lots of problems. I'm still waiting to see a Fendi B.bag in the medium-size in tan/black patent leather. But I have no idea when they're coming in. So I think this might be a good substitute or at least something I can contemplate in the meantime. I have a feeling it's a keeper though. I didn't take out all the stuffing, but it's so cute when it's slouchy! And the color is beautiful! Just the right creamy cream/white.

DSCN0675.JPG DSCN0676.JPG DSCN0677.JPG DSCN0678.JPG
  3. I love the color and the texture of the MJ bag! Is it a new design? And it slouches, too! Too adorable!

4. Thanks! It's just called the "hobo." It is new for spring. I like the detail of the gold hardware and I'm glad it doesn't have his signature pockets--time for a new look.

5. which mj bag is that? its cute!

6. Wow, I love that ivory bag!

7. I wonder if MJ will be rolling around moaning in pain thinking of his gorgeous bag as a substitute! I would love to see your entire handbag collection, Wicked! :biggrin:

8. Wicked's stuff is in the showcase...you should look!

I love the MJ, it's a nice color. What's the inside like? Also, the orange coach is a great deal!

9. I like the MJ's. I never seen one like that. Nice bags Wicked! Congrats for your new purchases!:biggrin:

10. I love the color of your coach bag!!!

11. Yeah, but it's 6 days old! Surely by now, there should be about a hundred new ones! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love your bags, Wicked! Just teasing! I absolutely adore that MJ.

12. Wow, the MJ is magnificent! Great spring/summer color for the coach too!

13. Both are great! I love the color of the Coach and the shape of the MJ.

14. Love the color of the coach! So happy! and the MJ is gorgeous. I have the stam in that color! gorgeeee!

15. I love both of your new bags! Both are bags I would buy myself. I was trying that very MJ hobo last week at Nordstrom but resisted the temptation--now I'm tempted all over again, especially when I hear it becomes slouchy without the tissue. Great purchases!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice