New acquisitions - Gigi tote & Chelsea PW satchel

The Gigi tote looks very nice. I would definitely get it in Clay. Only thing is that it's a little out of the price range for my next bag. It's also too similar looking to my legacy shoulder with the turn locks.

The Chelsea is still growing on me. It's not one I'd typically pick, the turnlock on top is somewhat annoying to close, but I got a good BIN on it via ebay. And who can resist a bargain. :woohoo: A Purseket would definitely help hold its shape.

I love the GIGI
I second that!!! It's just gorgeous in the whiskey! I went to the boutique to see if they were getting any Gigi's in but they said no because it's legacy. Luckily one of the SA's ordered it and got it that day and she let me look at it and everything. :heart:I'm pretty sure that is gonna be my bag for the next PCE! I'm gonna have to start saving now, lol. Great purchases!!!

^^^ Kinda both. I dump everything in it I need for work that day and go LOL. I change bags a couple times a week, just for variety, so weekends will probably be a "normal" size bag. She weighs a LOT. It does go over my shoulder though, should the need arise, but feels more comfortable in hand.