New accessory additions: some old some new, some brown some blue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I adore my Bal accessories just as much as my Bbags and have added quite a few to my collection over the past couple months. It's time for some reveals:biggrin:

2. 04 Khaki make up. This is my first piece from 04 and the leather is gorgeous.

Attached Files:

3. Along with new 05 Olive boobie

Attached Files:

4. And a 09 officer boobie. All of my other boobies are the older originals. Notice how the 09 boobie is "fatter".

Attached Files:

5. New to me Granny makeup. This color is impossible to capture. The pictures show so washed out, but it is really a very lovely pale green.

Attached Files:

6. Group shot.....

Attached Files:

7. I have always been curious about the mini classique, and I expected it to be small, but Wow! It is really small. I struggled with a way for this to be functional, and ultimately the incredible leather sold me on keeping it. I am using it as a makeup/random stuff holder for in side by bag. It holds a little less than a bal makeup.

Attached Files:

8. .

Attached Files:

9. Forgot to mention, the mini classique is an 04 Marron

Now jazzed up with a new Bleu lavender mini mini first. Awwwww, aren't they cute!?

Attached Files:

10. 09 Pommier iPhone case

Attached Files:

11. And finally, one more 10 yr anniversary mini mini first key in black to "hopefully" complete the the MMF collection

Attached Files:

12. Hi lenabean, loving all of your Balenciaga accessories! Such diversity & colours, congratulations on all your finds!

13. Looove these! Especially the Boobies! I wish I could find one in a color that compliments most of my bags. The Mini Minis are very cute too.

14. Wow! Great haul... Loving everything....

15. Hi *lenabean*!! .. those boobies look familiar :graucho: ;)!!!

I had an Apple Green mini-Classique; loved it .. but yes, they are VERY small. I ended up using mine to store all my various pens/pencils, etc. that I used for drawing. I just loved all the details on the bag. Alas, once the larger make-up/pencils came out, I sold it to use something a little bit more practical.

Love the collection!!