New Accessories = Happy!

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
I went to Macys to make a return and to take some ninja :ninja: pictures for you gals (found here: http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/ninja-pictures-mission-macys-completed-419670.html) and there was so much on sale, my head was spinning :Push: but since I am banned from buying any handbags... I had no choice but to take these with me :nuts:

attachment.php

$22

attachment.php

$28

Earlier, I visited Bloomies to get my complimentary movie ticket and picked this up

attachment.php

which matches the black undertone on my Spectator Sabrina

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yay!

Attachments

• Coach 287 (Large).jpg
    Coach 287 (Large).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 319
  • Coach 288 (Large).jpg
    Coach 288 (Large).jpg
    116 KB · Views: 322
  • Coach 293 (Large).jpg
    Coach 293 (Large).jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 321
  • Coach 298 (Large).jpg
    Coach 298 (Large).jpg
    136 KB · Views: 320
  • Coach 304 (Large).jpg
    Coach 304 (Large).jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 974
I think I'll check my Macy's out. They have such a piddly little collection of Coach though. I'd like to get the resort scarf. I like the scarf you have on your Spectator Sabrina right now! That looks great. :yes:

Love all of your accessories, especially the first scarf that you posted. And you did a great job of accessorizing your Spectator Sabrina (are you still loving her?). Where does your Macys have their Coach scarfs? Do they display them with the Coach bags or in another location? I can never seem to locate them and the SAs at my Macys are so rude that they can't be bothered with a question like that!

I think I'll check my Macy's out. They have such a piddly little collection of Coach though. I'd like to get the resort scarf. I like the scarf you have on your Spectator Sabrina right now! That looks great. :yes:

You should check it out, they have so much on sale right now :tup:

LOVE the scarf in the second pic! It's gorgeous! Enjoy your new goodies!

I love that one! The style number for it is 98490 and its name is 24cm classic slim oblong in black.

Wow!! love your new spectator it looks so pretty all dressed up. and your matchi9ng assecories are lovely also. Congrats and enjoy.:smile:

Oh wow...she is gorgeous!!!!! Loving it all girl!

:heart: Thank you both!

Love all of your accessories, especially the first scarf that you posted. And you did a great job of accessorizing your Spectator Sabrina (are you still loving her?). Where does your Macys have their Coach scarfs? Do they display them with the Coach bags or in another location? I can never seem to locate them and the SAs at my Macys are so rude that they can't be bothered with a question like that!

I so love my Spectator, she is beautiful and the best part is that I'm yet to see anyone with one :nuts:

My Macys keeps its scarfs, wallets and fobs behind the counter in a case that I believe locks, but is always open :graucho: I always just go right in and help myself to what I'd like to see :P

SAs can be rude sometimes... In the case of mine, they are just too lazy, hence my self-help approach ;)

The Macy's in my area don't carry any of the wearable accessories:sad:, wish they did. I did happen to find the b/w sig scarf in pic 2 at the outlet for $19.99.