New accessories from ebay! I'm in love!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
I've been cruising the 'bay lately and picked up some more cuties! I just can't get enough coach accessories, I swear!

I got a lilac lurex wristlet, a raspberry lurex capacity wristlet, the denim flower charm and the 5 flower keyfob! Woo hoo! :yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_3707.JPG
    IMG_3707.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3708.JPG
    IMG_3708.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3710.JPG
    IMG_3710.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 66
Oh I love the 5 flower keyfob! I had it in my hand last time I was at the outlet but put it down for a purple dangly girly mix (I am not describing it very well) keyfob.

Thanks nooch... I was so bummed my outlet didn't have that one! They only had the three (BIG!) flower charm so I got that but then I still wanted the 5 flower one.

Thanks amie! I have a regular wristlet in the raspberry color too lol I love it as well!

:nuts: I didn't know raspberry lurex came in capacity size! My oh my why can't those be in the outlets now?! You snagged a rare treat!
I used to have the lilac 5 flower charm and returned it because I got to thinking that I didn't like flowers but later I bought the BIG three flower charm and I love it! It looks best on my Gigis so I use it for them.

Gorgeous accessories...the bay does it again! I need to start lurking again...
I absolutely love the pink colour of the capacity wristlet...yummy....:drool: