New 6 key holders?

merc_g

O.G.
Aug 29, 2011
Does anyone know when the new 6 key holders will be released? I'm really wanting one now, but know that I'd regret getting one now instead of waiting. Also, does anyone know what colors the insides of the mono ones will come in?
Thanks for any help!

Does anyone know when the new 6 key holders will be released? I'm really wanting one now, but know that I'd regret getting one now instead of waiting. Also, does anyone know what colors the insides of the mono ones will come in?
Thanks for any help!

There is a fuchsia color. My SA said end June or beginning July.

Seriously, I have been wanting a six key forever and have held out because I dreamed of one with pink inside!! Will it be the same fuchsia as the neo NF? Any Picts?

Seriously, I have been wanting a six key forever and have held out because I dreamed of one with pink inside!! Will it be the same fuchsia as the neo NF? Any Picts?

Nothing get! A few people have posted that they saw them when flipping through the new collections. I'm really trying to hold out for them! I mean, I've lived without one for this long, I can wait another month, right?

Nothing get! A few people have posted that they saw them when flipping through the new collections. I'm really trying to hold out for them! I mean, I've lived without one for this long, I can wait another month, right?

Lol, I feel the same way. I would seriously drive to LV tomorrow if I knew they had them in stock :smile: I hope they look as cute in real life as they do in my mind 💗

Does anyone know if the cles will have new interior as well? I thought I read that somewhere and have held off on purchasing it haven't hear about it since then.. Now I'm wondering if I totally imagine that :/ ? Any info would be appreciated :smile:

I saw the new 6 ring key holder with colored colored interior in the lookbook at my LV release sometime in July. Fuschia and another reddish color were the ones in the lookbook for the interior on the monogram version. My SA said she will let me know when I can reserve one haven't heard back.

I saw the new 6 ring key holder with colored colored interior in the lookbook at my LV release sometime in July. Fuschia and another reddish color were the ones in the lookbook for the interior on the monogram version. My SA said she will let me know when I can reserve one haven't heard back.

Got a call from my SA today that the new wallets with colored interiors are in, but the key holders have not arrived yet.

Fantastic! Thank you for the info. I definitely need a fuchsia one. Can't wait to see them. :biggrin:

Just talked with a guy at LV...And he says he's heard about the key holder with colors but hasn't seen them yet in the lookbook...He also said he hasn't heard anything about revamping the Speedy...:huh: