New 50 keep all EPI

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. New to me 50 Keep All in EPI. Got it at a great deal in excellent condition. It's packed for my trip tomorrow with room to spare! Really like the shimmer of the epi. Will see how it holds up this weekend.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460056555.965438.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460056568.451283.jpg

2. I love it!!! I want a keepall and although I am a canvas girl, I prefer something like this, very low key but extremely classy so that I can use to travel with no matter where I go.

3. Thanks pretty much what I was going for. This is my first EPI, I have a couple monogram but wanted to try it out. The 50 epi seems very slightly larger than my 50 hold all.

4. Congrats!

5. Congratulations on your new treasure! I've been toying with the idea of a 50 for myself, but in the DE print.

6. Very nice, congrats!

7. Beautiful! Congrats!

8. love it - congrats!!

9. I love it. Just worry that it's slightly too big to be a carry-on

10. 😍

11. Thanks All !

12. It is smaller than the 55 hold all I took on board. Will see tomorrow

13. It's not. The 55 is the largest approved carry-on size.

14. It was not bad for the weekend. I think anything larger would be too heavy.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460300887.320140.jpg

15. Fits well under seat ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460306937.695401.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice