New 40% of sale

I really like my Java/black Carolines. Such a stunning color. I also got the polka dots Carolines and love them too. :smile:
I ordered the Java and black ones too, they really are quite a different color from the website, I'm glad you put this photo up. They're due to arrive on Thursday. I wish I could find the black and white dot Caroline's, I'm still debating keeping the pale pink ones I'm wondering how much wear I'll get out of them.

I ordered the Java and black ones too, they really are quite a different color from the website, I'm glad you put this photo up. They're due to arrive on Thursday. I wish I could find the black and white dot Caroline's, I'm still debating keeping the pale pink ones I'm wondering how much wear I'll get out of them.
Glad you put the order in for the Java/black ones. They are a different colour than on the website. My TB sale associate warned me over the phone that they are almost a chocolate milk colour in real life and not much metallic colour like the picture on the website.

Not sure what to say about the polka dots ones. I wear mine but not really as much as I thought I would.

The Java ones arrives today and I'm very happy with them, the brown is dark and rich and looks elegant with the black and gold. I am sending the pink and black ones back, I just don't think I'll wear them.