New 2nd generation OP Bambino from Seattle Outlet

ooooh where did you get the op gioco from?!?

the DAY i read the thread about the seattle outlet getting OP bags in i had already placed an order for a camo olive bella bella and an inferno bella. so i called back and asked Diane about the OP bags and she sounded really hesitant...turns out we're not supposed to know that they have OP bags in until this friday! but she was really nice and put me on a waitlist for an OP gioco. that same day (or maybe the day after, i forget) i get a msg on my cell from diane telling me that i got 1 of the 3 giocos they recieved! so yea, 3 tokidokis in 24 hours...i think i need to go on a ban. at least until famiglia comes out anyways :]

the DAY i read the thread about the seattle outlet getting OP bags in i had already placed an order for a camo olive bella bella and an inferno bella. so i called back and asked Diane about the OP bags and she sounded really hesitant...turns out we're not supposed to know that they have OP bags in until this friday! but she was really nice and put me on a waitlist for an OP gioco. that same day (or maybe the day after, i forget) i get a msg on my cell from diane telling me that i got 1 of the 3 giocos they recieved! so yea, 3 tokidokis in 24 hours...i think i need to go on a ban. at least until famiglia comes out anyways :]

LUCKY! I don't trust lists. my name always gets lost or something!:crybaby:
i didn't pre-order any famiglia cause i'm afraid i'll hate it. i'll probably end up getting a gioco if i'm not let down! my op print bambinone & stellina won't get here till friday. something to look forward to!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal helped me place the bambino order...I tried to ask her for the print placement, and she said that all the bambinos she placed on hold were good...the ones with cactus friends. she didn't tell me specifically what's on it cuz she said they aren't really suppose to do that. but she ensured me that it's the best ones she could find!