New 2019 Chanel Serial Numbers

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just purchased a new Chanel Boy Bag from Julia Rose Boston. Everything seems to check out per authenticity guidelines, but I'm suspicious of the fact that the price tag says $4900, which was the price before the Nov. 2019 price increase to $5000, but the Serial Number starts with 28-. I know that the late Spring '19 bags were starting with 27-. Can anyone confirm that the Fall 2019 bags started with 28-?

Thanks so much!

2. Bags bought in Dec start with 29 series (bought a bag myself) so I’d wager that bags before Dec start with 28.

tibbyw likes this.
  3. Bought a bag earlier this month that was 28. To answer your question I think it’s common they have a few left overs carrying into a new season right?

4. Good to hear - yes it seems like they are running a few different serial numbers through the year. Thanks for your reply!

5. I bought a bag in April and another one in October. Both are 28.