New 2012 Mulberry Alexa Pinky Mink Solf Calf Fur Print

Thank you for the pictures - so much better than on m.com. Convinced me to get one in this color, so elegant! So just snapped one up at ****** - she has a coupon for $100 off mul and ysl. Can't wait to receive it!

Thanks for the reveal. It's gorgeous. :heart: I'm about to buy my 'first' Mulberry bag Alexa in oak but now wavering between this gorgeous print. Any advice Mulberry lovers? Should my first bag be more of a classic colour or a more unique one?

I wrote 'first' because I technically bought a Mulberry bag for my bf as a souvenir from London. He uses it daily and I just fell in love with the attention to detail and the leather.

Thanks for the reveal. It's gorgeous. :heart: I'm about to buy my 'first' Mulberry bag Alexa in oak but now wavering between this gorgeous print. Any advice Mulberry lovers? Should my first bag be more of a classic colour or a more unique one?

I wrote 'first' because I technically bought a Mulberry bag for my bf as a souvenir from London. He uses it daily and I just fell in love with the attention to detail and the leather.

You should go for whichever one your heart calls out to more, then you know you made the right decision! The Pinky Mink is slightly structured, as the "fur" is a print on calf leather, whereas the oak is soft buffalo so will slouch more. Some like more structured bags and some like them slouchy, so it really is preference.

The pinky mink is a light colour so colour transfer would be a concern, so you have to be careful what you where with this one.

Lucky BF!!! Hope he treats you too!

Cupcake2008 said:
You should go for whichever one your heart calls out to more, then you know you made the right decision! The Pinky Mink is slightly structured, as the "fur" is a print on calf leather, whereas the oak is soft buffalo so will slouch more. Some like more structured bags and some like them slouchy, so it really is preference.

The pinky mink is a light colour so colour transfer would be a concern, so you have to be careful what you where with this one.

Lucky BF!!! Hope he treats you too!

Thanks cupcake2008 for your advice. Never gave colour transfer and structure that much thought.

I read that handbag insert organisers seem to help with the slouching problem - plus it keeps your bag organised. :smile: Does anyone own one or can comment on if they're useful at all? My handbag always seems to be a black hole.

Thanks cupcake2008 for your advice. Never gave colour transfer and structure that much thought.

I read that handbag insert organisers seem to help with the slouching problem - plus it keeps your bag organised. :smile: Does anyone own one or can comment on if they're useful at all? My handbag always seems to be a black hole.

Handbag organisers do help wit hthe slouching problem - I've only recently bought an Alexa and the organiser I use in my bays is too big. There's another thread, where ladies have tried this: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759633.cm_scid.KeywordSearch, and the smaller one is meant to be a great size for the Alexa. I havne't ordered one yet but I will be!

Also base liners help with saggy bottoms! You can buy them from eBay or Etsy. I have cut out a piece of card to put on the base of my Alexa, to see whether it really makes a difference and it does, so I will be ordering an acrylic one soon. Hope that helps!

I saw the Pinky Mink Alexa last weekend and it is beautiful! :love:

Handbag organisers do help wit hthe slouching problem - I've only recently bought an Alexa and the organiser I use in my bays is too big. There's another thread, where ladies have tried this: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759633.cm_scid.KeywordSearch, and the smaller one is meant to be a great size for the Alexa. I havne't ordered one yet but I will be!

Also base liners help with saggy bottoms! You can buy them from eBay or Etsy. I have cut out a piece of card to put on the base of my Alexa, to see whether it really makes a difference and it does, so I will be ordering an acrylic one soon. Hope that helps!

I saw the Pinky Mink Alexa last weekend and it is beautiful! :love:

Sorry for hijacking the thread slightly - Cupcake is this the organiser you use for your Bays?

Sorry for hijacking the thread slightly - Cupcake is this the organiser you use for your Bays?

Hi Sammiantha - I have been using this one for my Bays - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tintamar-VI...RS10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345142594&sr=8-1.

I just recently ordered the QVC ones, mainly for the smaller one for my Alexa, as my VIP one was too big for Lexie. The smaller one from the QVC pack is perfect for my Alexa.

I've just taken my bays out to try the larger bag organiser. It's not wide enough to fill the width of the bays but the space that it doesn't fill can be used for a purse, a pouch or a brolly. The bag organiser definitely fills out the bays so that it doesn't slouch. I think I prefer this one for my bays compared to the VIP one but I will have to road test it properly soon.

It's been such a busy month at work and at home this month. Hopefully, next week will be calmer and I will take some photos with the different bag organisers :smile:

Cupcake2008 said:
Hi Sammiantha - I have been using this one for my Bays - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tintamar-VIP-Classic-Handbag-Burgundy/dp/B004EBRS10/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345142594&sr=8-1.

I just recently ordered the QVC ones, mainly for the smaller one for my Alexa, as my VIP one was too big for Lexie. The smaller one from the QVC pack is perfect for my Alexa.

I've just taken my bays out to try the larger bag organiser. It's not wide enough to fill the width of the bays but the space that it doesn't fill can be used for a purse, a pouch or a brolly. The bag organiser definitely fills out the bays so that it doesn't slouch. I think I prefer this one for my bays compared to the VIP one but I will have to road test it properly soon.

It's been such a busy month at work and at home this month. Hopefully, next week will be calmer and I will take some photos with the different bag organisers :smile:

Thank you for that info, you're an absolute star! I always carry an brolly so the QVC one could be the one for me. Pictures would be amazing :biggrin: