New 2009 Vernis color Light Pink

heychar

❤️
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
Has anyone seen this colour before, do you like it? what fancy name has it got? I think it would look great with the white watercolour speedy

Attachments

• Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 148
btw, it's on the US website too..go to Women --> Wallets & SLG's --> Vernis and go to the Heart...then click on the box that looks like Amarante..that will show the light pink.

Pretty!
But I've already got stuff in the old Marshmallow so it would be repetitive (even though Marshmallow is a couple shades lighter).
It's kind of funny, they keep rehashing old colors...Pink Pop= Fuchsia and Framboise and Light Pink= Rose and Marshmallow.

Pretty!
But I've already got stuff in the old Marshmallow so it would be repetitive (even though Marshmallow is a couple shades lighter).
It's kind of funny, they keep rehashing old colors...Pink Pop= Fuchsia and Framboise and Light Pink= Rose and Marshmallow.

Just curious, how does the Marshmallow hold up? I know the white's been known to turn yellow over time...is there any problems with your marshmallow items?

^ i have a marshmallow bag which is form 2004 i think. i don't have any probs with it, so far..

and the marshmallow is similar but it's still different enough IMO... 1) marshmallow is more of a "peachy" pink (more orange-y) ..this new "Light Pink" looks a bit more purple-y..and 2) marshmallow is a lot lighter. though i think the new light pink looks exactly like the Rose color that first came out in 1999 or so. if they are bringing back Rose Pink then i hope they bring back Baby Blue color too , i looove that color!!

Last edited: