New 2009 lilac

marla523

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I was told this needed a thread of it's own in addition to where I posted it and I agree! Ok, I was at NM in White Plains today and bought this! It is called "lilac" new for 2009...They only had one in the store but 3 in the warehouse...No one seems to know if this is exclusive to NM or what the info is on this color. But figured lots of people would like to see pics!:smile:

Attachments

• DSC00285.JPG
    DSC00285.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 3,991
  • DSC00286.JPG
    DSC00286.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 3,873
Wow, I didn't know they had a Lilac color for 2009 -- great find; thanks for sharing!

attachment.php

attachment.php

As best I've been able to find out, this is an exclusive to NM, only comes in the city, and there are only a handful. It makes absolutely no sense to me, since they could sell a lot of them, but there it is. It just arrived out of nowhere and nobody seemed to know anything. But it's real and really pretty, I think.

P.S. Just in case anyone might take this in the wrong way, I was not suggesting at all that this lovely bag might not be real, but that there was confusion about whether there even was a "new lilac," whether NM got in some 2006 lavender bags and didn't know any better, or whether they sent out misleading pics of the new framboise, etc.

Last edited: