New 20% Outlet Store Coupon for Wallets and Wristlets

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I just received an email coupon for 20% off on wallets and wristlets at the outlet stores through March 28. They may also be handing out these coupons at the stores - I don't know, but I am not buying any more wallets or wristlets - I have plenty of them already!

Attachments

• 20%coupon.JPG
    20%coupon.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 342
It's for wallets and wristlets but they show pictures of bags?!

I bet you got it because they noticed you've been buying a lot of wallets lately!

Reactions: katev
It's for wallets and wristlets but they show pictures of bags?!

I bet you got it because they noticed you've been buying a lot of wallets lately!

Actually, those bags pictured are considered wristlets (notice the wristlet strap) It's hard to tell because they look like bags but this is Coach so......

I went to the outlet today to pick up some of the corner floral wristlets for my nieces. They were $19 and the 25% off for two or more wallets/wristlets is applied automatically BUT if you have the 20% flyer, that is applied as well! The wristlets came out to $11 each. I didn't realize the flyer is an additional on top of the standard 25% sale of the wallets.

I went to the outlet today to pick up some of the corner floral wristlets for my nieces. They were $19 and the 25% off for two or more wallets/wristlets is applied automatically BUT if you have the 20% flyer, that is applied as well! The wristlets came out to $11 each. I didn't realize the flyer is an additional on top of the standard 25% sale of the wallets.

I can't believe that they gave both discounts, that's fantastic!

I'm going to the outlet tomorrow for the first time in ages. Is that 20% email anywhere online. I'd love an extra discount if i do buy anything, Which I most likely won't!

I'm going to the outlet tomorrow for the first time in ages. Is that 20% email anywhere online. I'd love an extra discount if i do buy anything, Which I most likely won't!
I don't know? I received mine via email but when I went to the outlet and was checking out, the SA looked at my account, she said it was marked that I had received the flyer so I didn't even pull it out. I would call the Outlet you're going to and ask them to check the system under your name and see if it's marked for the additional 20% off. Make sure you tell them it's not the current 25% off promotion that is available to everybody but the special invite one.

I don't know? I received mine via email but when I went to the outlet and was checking out, the SA looked at my account, she said it was marked that I had received the flyer so I didn't even pull it out. I would call the Outlet you're going to and ask them to check the system under your name and see if it's marked for the additional 20% off. Make sure you tell them it's not the current 25% off promotion that is available to everybody but the special invite one.
Thanks, they will day I didn't get it,because i never get anything.