New 20% Outlet Store Coupon for Wallets and Wristlets

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I just received an email coupon for 20% off on wallets and wristlets at the outlet stores through March 28. They may also be handing out these coupons at the stores - I don't know, but I am not buying any more wallets or wristlets - I have plenty of them already!

Attachments

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
It's for wallets and wristlets but they show pictures of bags?!

I bet you got it because they noticed you've been buying a lot of wallets lately!

Reactions: katev

Chihua5

Jan 25, 2016
It's for wallets and wristlets but they show pictures of bags?!

I bet you got it because they noticed you've been buying a lot of wallets lately!
Actually, those bags pictured are considered wristlets (notice the wristlet strap) It's hard to tell because they look like bags but this is Coach so......

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Actually, those bags pictured are considered wristlets (notice the wristlet strap) It's hard to tell because they look like bags but this is Coach so......
I just realized that now that I see them on FOS. They are cute!

Reactions: katev

Chihua5

Jan 25, 2016
I went to the outlet today to pick up some of the corner floral wristlets for my nieces. They were $19 and the 25% off for two or more wallets/wristlets is applied automatically BUT if you have the 20% flyer, that is applied as well! The wristlets came out to $11 each. I didn't realize the flyer is an additional on top of the standard 25% sale of the wallets.

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I went to the outlet today to pick up some of the corner floral wristlets for my nieces. They were $19 and the 25% off for two or more wallets/wristlets is applied automatically BUT if you have the 20% flyer, that is applied as well! The wristlets came out to $11 each. I didn't realize the flyer is an additional on top of the standard 25% sale of the wallets.
I can't believe that they gave both discounts, that's fantastic!

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I'm going to the outlet tomorrow for the first time in ages. Is that 20% email anywhere online. I'd love an extra discount if i do buy anything, Which I most likely won't!

Chihua5

Jan 25, 2016
I'm going to the outlet tomorrow for the first time in ages. Is that 20% email anywhere online. I'd love an extra discount if i do buy anything, Which I most likely won't!
I don't know? I received mine via email but when I went to the outlet and was checking out, the SA looked at my account, she said it was marked that I had received the flyer so I didn't even pull it out. I would call the Outlet you're going to and ask them to check the system under your name and see if it's marked for the additional 20% off. Make sure you tell them it's not the current 25% off promotion that is available to everybody but the special invite one.

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I don't know? I received mine via email but when I went to the outlet and was checking out, the SA looked at my account, she said it was marked that I had received the flyer so I didn't even pull it out. I would call the Outlet you're going to and ask them to check the system under your name and see if it's marked for the additional 20% off. Make sure you tell them it's not the current 25% off promotion that is available to everybody but the special invite one.
Thanks, they will day I didn't get it,because i never get anything.