New 20/30% outlet coupon through April 5th!

thanks, and i REALLY hope they stop giving out outlet coupons. It's like there is coupon 365 days now.

This really ruins my shopping habbits. I used to go whever there is a coupon. NOW I have to go every week?? geeez... :smile: :smile:

Anyways, coupon this week again. I guess I am going this week too! :smile:

thanks, and i REALLY hope they stop giving out outlet coupons. It's like there is coupon 365 days now.

This really ruins my shopping habbits. I used to go whever there is a coupon. NOW I have to go every week?? geeez... :smile: :smile:

Anyways, coupon this week again. I guess I am going this week too! :smile:

I was just going to ask, dont they give them out as soon as you walk into the outlets? Thus, why need to get the coupon online?

I've only been to 2 outlets 3 separate times, but all times they were handing out coupons.

I was just going to ask, dont they give them out as soon as you walk into the outlets? Thus, why need to get the coupon online?

I've only been to 2 outlets 3 separate times, but all times they were handing out coupons.

They usually give them out but one time I was at the outlet early in the week and they weren't giving them out and there was no mention of coupons. I pulled mine out of my purse to make sure I had the right dates! Since then I try to print one and bring it with me - just in case!

You don't want to feel TERRIBLE when you get there and they won't give you any coupon at the door. This happened to me couple of times. :sad: