New 15% off Coupon Code and Free Shipping at Pulsestl

Jen - my tiny apt is way smaller than yours plus NO parking/garage and NO storage!! I barely have enough closet space for my bags :crybaby: If I put that Hello Kitty bike inside I don't think I can walk anymore :sad:

so did anyone buy from pulse? Im *hopefully* buying an adios star zucca so me and tokilicious can be twins lol. I got the go ahead from hubby to buy one but I want lots and lots of characters on it. Any suggestions?

Yeah, I think I'm going to get a pirata mamma mia today from them. I know it will probably kill me since I need to get my van door fixed! But it is too good a deal to pass up.

Yeah, I think I'm going to get a pirata mamma mia today from them. I know it will probably kill me since I need to get my van door fixed! But it is too good a deal to pass up.

BLACKWIDOW, the original print bag I have is actually a mamma not a mamma mia. The mamma is smaller than the mamma mia. They don't make the mamma anymore. Only available with the older prints (spring '06 and summer '06).

I just placed an order with Pulse and the SA was super sweet. Very nice that they find a nice print placement for you. I ended up changing my mind and going with the gioco. I love the way the gioco looks. I just hope I'll be able to use to as an everyday bag. Hmm, we'll see.

My dog necklaces came today. They are huge! Very weighty and solid. Very nice. :P

I just placed an order with Pulse and the SA was super sweet. Very nice that they find a nice print placement for you. I ended up changing my mind and going with the gioco. I love the way the gioco looks. I just hope I'll be able to use to as an everyday bag. Hmm, we'll see.

My dog necklaces came today. They are huge! Very weighty and solid. Very nice. :P
Wow! that was fast, where were they from? And you live in is it Ohio?

i just ordered a zucca in adios star!! The manager there Casey, is so super sweet. I told her who I wanted (sandy, latte, and popletina) and she totally rocked!! She looked at bags for me and would tell me where the characters were on it, and different ones, she rocks!! Plus i get priority shipping! I hope it comes tomorrow LOL. But thats two days, its feasable right? I ordered it in time for them to ship it out today, and then tomorrow? right? right? LOL Im so excited!!

I wondered that myself but Pulse is not the only one who does it that way. Azalea is the same way with the handbags. You have to call and place the order. I wonder if it has to do with people being picky about print placement? Not sure. Good question.

I wondered that myself but Pulse is not the only one who does it that way. Azalea is the same way with the handbags. You have to call and place the order. I wonder if it has to do with people being picky about print placement? Not sure. Good question.

I don't know, I was told by Azalea that they didn't have the merchandise available to look at it. I ordered my paradiso bambino from them and they said they couldn't look at them but that if I didn't like it, I could return it, which I am going to after getting it yesterday.

I don't know, I was told by Azalea that they didn't have the merchandise available to look at it. I ordered my paradiso bambino from them and they said they couldn't look at them but that if I didn't like it, I could return it, which I am going to after getting it yesterday.
Azalea was kind of crappy to me when I sent them an e-mail asking about print placement. :shrugs: