New 15% off Coupon Code and Free Shipping at Pulsestl

to let you guys know they now have a 20% discount off and free shipping of pirata and adios star! i just got in my email.. coupon code is toki20 :biggrin: expires march 31

too bad i dont live in the states though :sad: i'd have to pay MUCH more for customs >_< so i dont think i'll be able to get anything :sad:

to let you guys know they now have a 20% discount off and free shipping of pirata and adios star! i just got in my email.. coupon code is toki20 :biggrin: expires march 31

too bad i dont live in the states though :sad: i'd have to pay MUCH more for customs >_< so i dont think i'll be able to get anything :sad:

Thanks for the tip, Just ordered a Pirata Mamma Mia:yahoo:came out to $104 with free S/H...I'm SOOOO Bad :Push:, I've been shopping a lot lately..my credit cards are starting to burn.....I need another hobby

Thanks for the tip, Just ordered a Pirata Mamma Mia:yahoo:came out to $104 with free S/H...I'm SOOOO Bad :Push:, I've been shopping a lot lately..my credit cards are starting to burn.....I need another hobby
Congrats!!! I think we all need another hobby...all of our credit cards are on FIRE! :sweatdrop:

I ordered this morning too. A Pirata Cucciolo to use as a laptop bag. Almost ordered an Adios Zucca as well but I told myself before I called that I would ONLY order it if they had one with both Bastardino and Polpettina on it They had one left but it only had a partial Bastardino so I said no. I'm very proud of my will power :smile: