New 10% off paypal code.

1. I just searched the net and found ''newyear2006'' as a 10% paypal code.

I have not tried it out as I just paid for an LV broome wallet last night and am now gutted :evil:.. so can anyone verify that it works .

TIA

UPDATED : also found this one ''v8a5u1t'' it saves 15% off $100 spent. Please let me know if it works.

2. Has anyone tried these codes out yet-- i would love to know if they do work??

3. I am waiting to receive an invoice (shipping was not noted). I will let you know as soon as I go to pay for it.

Thanks for the codes!!!

4. Arg, I'll be so upset if they do work-- I just bought something yesterday! Actually, that is not very nice of me, I hope they do work for everyone else...

5. ha ha Megan I feel the same , I paid for an LV blue broome wallet yesterday and only found the codes today :shame:

6. Omg, I'm going to be piss if it works too because I bought something from eBay just last week! :evil: I tried looking for paypal coupon codes last wk but couldn't find any.

7. Hello. I just tried to use both codes and neither work. Sorry.
    Julie

8. Not to be selfish or anything but yayyyy... I didn't get rip off!! lol

9. bump - do these work

10. Ooh.. I just bought a B bag from eBay. I would be extra pissed if the codes work. :evil: :lol:

11. Just tried both codes, and they don't work.

12. thanks for letting us know -- I will keep searching for new ones, and will post them here .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice