Neverull Ebene or Portobello?

miss_kayepot

throw it in the bag
Jul 17, 2007
California
Hi gals! I'm contemplating getting my first Damier Ebene shoulder bag and was choosing between the Neverfull vs. Portobello, I know theres a significant price difference, but if that wasn't an issue what would you guys get? TIA! :smile:

verondear

O.G.
Nov 1, 2008
USA
Hi gals! I'm contemplating getting my first Damier Ebene shoulder bag and was choosing between the Neverfull vs. Portobello, I know theres a significant price difference, but if that wasn't an issue what would you guys get? TIA! :smile:
Portobello. No doubt about it. I love mine.

Kickchic

O.G.
Feb 13, 2011
The Empire State
You posted in the clubhouse. You may want to move this thread to the main forum. SN: I choose Portobello.

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Portobello without question. I absolutely love mine!

Jeclm775

Oct 16, 2012
Def the Portobello! The neverfulls cute 2 but maybe get a bag charm or cute scarf 2 make it a little more personal :smile:

a.s.h.l.e.y

Aug 20, 2011
Japan
I have both Neverfull MM and Portobello GM and I much prefer my Portobello! Shes my fave DE bag! :smile: I don't think I ever used my Neverfull since I got my Portobello. :smile: And I agree with Nikki5! too many issues with the neverfull strap peeling and cracking (including mine).