Neverfull !

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
would love to hear from those that own NFs, I would love to eventually (hopefully) get 2 NFs (MM and GM), one in mono and one DE.
Which print would you get for each size and why ?
I thought of
MM (DE), i would be using it more often, seems DE more durable.
GM (mono) love the look !
If I had $$$$, I would get each size in both patterns .....
so for those that have experience with these bags .. what do you think ?

I love the Neverfull I use it almost every day for work I have the monogram in Rose Ballerine And Damier Ebene in Rose ballerina. I love both I love how the shoulder strap on the monogram feels nice and soft but I use My Damier Ebene more because of the weather.

I would go with the DE one in MM. But a friend of mine has a NF in DE from last year. And the shoulder Strap looks so bad. Only thing LV said it is normal wear and tear..

I own both the mm in mono and the gm in damier ebene while I love my bags I wish I could switch them around the ebene in gm is more stiff and hard to cinch in due to the stiffer canvas.While the mono canvas with the vachetta is much softer.

I would choose the MM in DE - it is a perfect all weather kind of bag. The mono Neverfull either in the MM or GM size. The MM is perfect for everyday, but for travel the GM would be better.

Forgot to mention: right now I own the MM in DE with rose ballerine interior. I am thinking about adding a mono Neverfull but am unsure if the MM or GM would work better for my purposes.

I would personally get the size you plan to wear the most in DE, most likely this will be the MM, since it's worry-free and can be used in any and all situations and weather. The GM would be better in mono since the vachetta straps are more comfortable, especially when the bag is heavier, and is less stiff which makes cinching the sides a bit easier.

Reactions: Meggowaffle
I have GM mono (cerises interior), DE (cerises interior) and DA (RB interior) and love all of them for different reasons and different seasons. I personally do not like the MM size b/c NF is a tote and to me the MM is a weird hybrid of a shoulder handbag/small tote. For a little extra $, you get more bang for the buck. And I do like a large bag silhouette on a petite individual- very cool.

I don't care for DE, but I know many people love that print. I am a fan of vachetta, so I have a Damier Azur MM and a Monogram GM. Both great bags, significant size difference between the two. My GM is used for overnight/weekend/carry-on. I like big bags, but because this is a tote style bag, I don't use it as a handbag. The MM is a perfect handbag size, so I do use it during the Spring and Summer. It was my first LV and I still love it!

I have a DE MM and I love it. It can be quite stiff to break in but I think the canvas and trim have a more refined and understated look. That being said, I am planning to purchased a Mon Mono MM sometime down the road. But I think the NF looks great in the GM size. I think it lays better against the body for some reason. I prefer the look of the NF in DE and Mono. I think both are beautiful. DE looks a bit more dressy and the Mono looks more casual imo.

thanks for all who replied . i love hearing everyones input, very much appreciated.
I am leaning towards my first NF MM in DE, but want one in mono as well .. ackk....
if only money grew on trees !!