Neverfull

Purseaholic6

Feb 2, 2014
Wonderland
Does anybody know if there will be a monogram neverfull coming out with pink interior? So far just the mon monogram but if there is one coming i will wait

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
I'm just hoping they fixed the problem that the fuchsia NF's were having. I guess we'll have a better idea once more people have used the Cerise a while.

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
I think I saw some somewhere on here, don't know which thread though. I saw it on the book at the boutique. Looks very pretty.

kerz23

O.G.
Sep 10, 2008
I'm just hoping they fixed the problem that the fuchsia NF's were having. I guess we'll have a better idea once more people have used the Cerise a while.

What was the problem the fuchsia was having?

melimelimeli

May 7, 2013
I have the mon mono speedy with hot pink inside and it's never had color transfer! I carried an azur pochette in it for a short time and it was perfectly fine.
So I can't wait for the neverful so they can be matchy. The hot pink makes me so happy when I look inside my speedy. :smile:

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
I have the mon mono speedy with hot pink inside and it's never had color transfer! I carried an azur pochette in it for a short time and it was perfectly fine.
So I can't wait for the neverful so they can be matchy. The hot pink makes me so happy when I look inside my speedy. :smile:
That's great. I guess when you think about it they use colors inside the mon mono NF and I've never heard complaints so not sure why the fuchsia was a problem. Hopefully it's all good now.

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
I'm wondering same thing because I love the NF in Cerise. But, waiting to see if anyone starts talking about the color transfer.