Neverfull...

Apr 17, 2009
So, I'm definitely getting a Neverfull on Friday. I'm selling my only LV (mono speedy 25). It was preowned in wonderful, light patina condition but I figure I'll eventually get a 30 or 35 in ebene or azur. I'm pretty set on getting the Neverfull in MM but am unsure of which pattern I want. I'm thinking Mono since it will be my only LV for a few months. Also, does anyone have an argument for getting a GM instead? Thanks :biggrin:

hello!

i'm getting a NF this weekend also, i'm 90% sure i'll get the azur MM :smile:
BUT i may get the GM if i feel like the MM's too small to fit my laptop and other school things, and that's the only reason why i would consider the GM, but some TFPers told me that the MM will fit that stuff fine. oh and i am keeping my options open to ebene too, but i think i'm going to pass on mono because i don't have any damier stuff yet.
it also depends on how tall you are. i'm 5'2 so i think the GM would look gargantuan on me! but if you're taller the GM could work fine for you.
are you just getting it for an everyday bag?

Hi, I like the neverfull damier azur a lot last time i was at LV a women was trying on the GM and it was AMAZING, i heard the mm is the best selling size, i would try them both on looking in the mirror to figure out what you like better. If you are worried about the azur i would prob get the damier ebene because less people have that then the mono and its a lil more unique. But if i got a neverfull it would be a GM Damier Azur. I hope this helps! and Good Luck!!!:biggrin:

The mm can definitely fit a laptop and books, i use it as a college school bag :smile:

I'm 5'7", 100lBs and the MM looks just fine on me...I have the ebene and it's my throw-around designer bag lol :smile: The ebene can take a beating and keep coming vs the azur and the mono both of which IMHO i feel like i have to baby -.-

The mm can definitely fit a laptop and books, i use it as a college school bag :smile:

I'm 5'7", 100lBs and the MM looks just fine on me...I have the ebene and it's my throw-around designer bag lol :smile: The ebene can take a beating and keep coming vs the azur and the mono both of which IMHO i feel like i have to baby -.-

:biggrin: thats good, i'm like 98% MM now

I have the GM in Damier and I love it!!!!! Such a great bag, the GM isn't even that big especially when you cinch the sides in!!! Get the GM in Damier, you won't regret it!

I had a Monogram MM and it really wasn't me so I let it go last year. Two weeks ago I went into Louis Vuitton and ended up getting a Damier GM and I LOVE it!!:love: I keep the sides cinched and I plan on using it as a beach tote this summer!:beach:
I love how the GM is so versatile.

I debated between getting the nf mm or gm, and am so happy that I went with the gm. After trying on the mm, I thought it looked small and I'm 5'6" and thin. The gm is much more versatile in my opinion because you can pack it with a ton of stuff, travel with it, but at the same time cinch it when you just are carrying a few things. I'm a fan of big bags also. Good luck!

I have the GM mono & are 5'4". I originally went to buy the MM but when I saw the GM IRL I totally fell for it and haven't looked back! The MM you see everywhere and its a bit boring IMO - my GM has so much space for times when you need it, when you are carrying less, just clinch the sides in - easy! There are no laws stating that you *have* to fill up a GM everytime it is used! ;)

I guess it comes down to your day to day lifestyle - how much stuff you carry on a daily basis etc. I also use my GM for travelling and its the best bag ever - easy to carry on the plane, holds loads, quick to get into.

You probably won't be able to fully decide untill you try them on instore. even if you try on an MM firt, be sure to test the GM too, even if the MM seems perfect. You might be surprised to like the GM even MORE. Or not.
But you'll never know untill you try!