Neverfull With Pivoine interior

jem1024

Oct 21, 2013
Need help deciding between the Neverfull monogram MM with Pivoine interior or Neverfull DA with RB interior. I already have a monogram Totally MM, monogram Pallas, Monogram Pochette Metis and Monogram Estrella NM with cerise. My only bag not monogram is a DE Reggie. I know I should definitely go for something different and pick the DA with RB lining but there’s something about the Pivoine interior with the monogram that I love. Would I be crazy to get another monogram bag?

No. Most of my bags are mono. I gravitate to it all the time. I have a few that are not mono but I always go back to the mono. More than 60 percent of my lv bags are mono. You have to have something exceptional for me to try something else. Mono goes with. everything - I get it for sure. Get what you like!

Need help deciding between the Neverfull monogram MM with Pivoine interior or Neverfull DA with RB interior. I already have a monogram Totally MM, monogram Pallas, Monogram Pochette Metis and Monogram Estrella NM with cerise. My only bag not monogram is a DE Reggie. I know I should definitely go for something different and pick the DA with RB lining but there’s something about the Pivoine interior with the monogram that I love. Would I be crazy to get another monogram bag?
I think you're asking the wrong crowd whether you'd be crazy to buy another bag. ;) I have a GM monogram Neverfull with the Pivoine interior and a GM DA with the RB interior. Although technically they're the same bag, they're really very different. If you want something that you can use all year, I'd suggest the monogram bag. I love my DA with the RB interior but it is easy to get a mark on the RB.

My struggle isn’t with whether to buy another bag. It’s more should I get another monogram canvas bag or a DA bag this time. I like the Azur Neverfull bag but am worried about color transfer and getting the RB interior dirty. Glad to see a couple of responses to go for the Monogram with Pivoine I really love the look of the dark interior with the monogram print!