neverfull! which do u prefer?

Jan 1, 2007
do you prefer the gm or the mm?? i want one, but not sure if the gm is too large. i would also be using it to store some items for my toddler (diapers, wipe cloths, etc). i am 5'2 if that helps! thanks everyone!!!:heart:

I would get the mm instead of the gm. The straps are too thin to carry all the toddler stuff on the gm. I think mm is the perfect size. Unfortunately, it's all sold out in Los Angeles, CA.

I have a GM and it's HUGE, had I known how big it was I probably would've gone for a MM, but it's MOCA so I'm never giving it up. I think the MM is probably big enough to carry everything you need for your toddlers. The GM is big enough to carry your toddler!

Neverfull MM size is good but it also depends on what you are carrying besides the toddler stuff. I use my MM as a purse, and I carry a bunch of stuff with me, so it's pretty full. I also use a large purseket with my Neverfull MM. But, the GM is huge, imo, so it actually might be too big for you.

Another vote for the MM. I am 5'5" and can fit tons in my MM. I thought I wanted the GM, but they were sold out, so I settled on the MM, and now I'm glad. The GM would just be too big (and I love big bags!)