Neverfull vs Popincourt Haut

narico

Always Ready to Shop
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Hi, between the Neverfull PM/MM and the Popincourt Haut, which is a better buy in terms of:-

1) Looks
2) Space
3) Practicality
4) Easy of use (doesn't hurt shoulders, etc.)

And is there any 'real' reason why the Neverfull is cheaper by $200+?:upsidedown:

Thanks!! ;)

I have both Neverfull PM & Popincourt Haut. And I would have to say that Neverfull is a lot more casual than PH.
They are very comparable in terms of size and what you can put inside. I can get both on my shoulder, but PH is easier. (Neverfull MM would probably not be an issue.)
Neverfull is lighter due to not having as much hardware as PH (this probably also accounts for the cost).
And I find straps on PH more comfortable on the shoulder than Neverfull.
Hope this is helpful. Let us know what you decide!

I own the PH & have seen/held the Neverfull. Both are great totes for everyday use. However, the Neverfull has very thin handles & the bag itself is very soft/slouchy/unstructured? (can't think of the right word!). I very much liken it to a beach bag. You could probably hold a lot more volume in the Neverfull but I would be scared of loading it too heavily. From what I recall, the bag is very open to prying eyes, as well, whereas the PH has a zipper. Hope that helps!

I think they both have a very different look. I have the Neverfull mm and enjoy the casualness of it. It has a "summer casual" feeling to it. I don't have a PH, but I have a BH (batignolles horizontal) which has a more structured and conservative look to it, as does the PH.