Neverfull vachetta replacement

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! :smile:

I'm looking into buying a preloved mono neverfull mm since the I was thinking the new ones are over 1k now! its crazy but the NF has been the one bag i've always been eyeing even before I got into LV!

I came across a neverfull MM from 2007.

The seller changed just replaced the handles and the trim, however the 2 strings to clinch the NF and the inside vachetta that hangs the clips and everything is really dark and nasty.

I was wondering if they can also replace the strings and the inside vachetta? Has anyone done this?! How much would it be?

Is $650 worth it having to pay for replacements on top of that? or should I try to see if they still have the original NF mono in stores?

2. Sounds like $650 + the cost to replace the vachetta, might be almost the cost of buying it new. You need to contact LV CS to find out exactly how much it would cost. I would also suggest shopping around for a pre-loved NF MM in better shape. I see them on Yoogi's and FP often.