Neverfull... Unisex?

NYC-TOKYO

O.G.
Aug 10, 2006
So I went traveling to Asia earlier this summer, and I've seen already a lot of people with Neverfull, and it proved to be popular among both men & women. So... NEVERFULL... Is it unisex??? What does everyone else think? :tdown: or :tup:

TO me...not so much...it really has a fem flair to it. I think if it had a bigger handle I could see a guy carrying it. (mind you I love a guy that is confidant enough to carry whatever the hell he wants.)

I think it is really an individual thing and depends on the guy's personal style. Hell I carry a silver Miroir keepall - who am I to judge. I know people look at me and think "freak" but I LVOE it - the bag that is!!

If you want it go for it!!

As a guy, if I could have one for free (:P) I'd take the Damier GM as a beach bag- overall I'd never actually spend money on any of them though. LV makes too many great men's bags to have to dip into the women's selection- if you absolutely felt the need to have a shoulder tote you could always get a Tourmentin or a Mohican. Gucci also makes a few nice men's totes in the sub-$600 area.