Neverfull... to buy or not to buy...

Iloooovebags

Sep 17, 2010
Hi everyone:smile:)

I have a big big doubt, I wanted to buy Neverfull damier MM as first bag from LV, I only bought their scarfs so far, but I red od TPF that Neverfull is not the best quality, and since it would be my first LV bag I don't want to be disappointed in quality..though I loveee the style... I would appreciate your oppinion... Thank you all for your help!

I believe the neverfull gets very heavy when loaded up and the straps dig into your shoulder, but if you like the style go ahead some girls still use it. There is also the delightful or the totally also very great shoulder bags. The totally has a zipper on top which makes it more functional imo. Good luck with what you decide :smile:

I love my damier neverfull mm! Definitely get it, it's a great day-to-day bag! And as long as I'm not wearing a spaghetti strap tank top, I don't find that it digs into my shoulders. I load mine up with all the normal essentials (wallet, water bottle, keys, sunglasses, phone, hand sanitizer, lip gloss, etc etc) plus my laptop (macbook pro) and even notebook and pens for class and it's great! The bag is so light itself that if you have to carry a lot of stuff it's the way to go! Hope this helped!

I don't like the thin straps of the NF. I'd get a different bag as my first LV! The Delightful is nice and also the Galliera if you don't mind spending more.

I just got the neverfull ebene mm last week and i've been using it as my everyday bag. it's very light and easy to care for - no patina to worry about!
although i do tend to throw a bunch of things in there so it's been a bit of a hassle to fish for my keys and such inside. I'm thinking of purchasing one of those purse organizers to keep it neat.

I say go for it! great starter bag for LV!

I have a Damier MM Neverfull and it's a great bag. I don't load it up, so the straps are not an issue for me. I find it to be very comfortable and, in quality, I don't see any problems at all. I use a purse organizer and that helps to find everything in the bag. I don't think you can go wrong with this bag as far as quality goes. Of course, it doesn't have all the detailing that some of the much more expensive LV's have, but then for the price point, I think it's a great bag. I think it's a great first LV.

i love my Abene NF. I just wish I had bought the MM instead of the GM . For everyday, i think the MM would have been better :shrugs: It has held up very well over the past year.
shopping, ball parks, everyday wear. good luck

Are you partial to the Ebene print? If you don't mind monogram/azur I would go for either the Delightful, Totally or Galliera. I have NFs but I always somehow regretted not getting a different style instead. Too common and uncomfortable.

Lets chat about quality...NF is hit or miss...I did a thread on this earlier when I was researching quality and I actually did a poll on issues with the NF. I ended up taking the plunge with an Ebene NF and just hoped the glazing wouldn't be an issue. So far, so good....a couple months of almost daily use, and no issues! It can get heavy, but as others of stated, its only when you load it...GL! I absolutely love my Ebene NF....so worth it!