Neverfull tahitienne worth investing in?

Good investment, go for it!

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No, leave it to someone who will appreciate it!

Votes: 35 70.0%

• Total voters
Nov 17, 2016
I have a serious first world problem. I got a call that I could go and pick up the Nverfull tahitienne limited edition. I've really been lusting after this bag and I think it's stunning. But: I don't know whether it will fit my style. Actually I'm pretty sure that I won't get as much use out of it. I'm not someone who purchases bags just in order to resell them, because I find this to be unfair towards other customers who really want the bag. Still, I'm wondering whether I should just get the bag, see how it works out and have the peace of mind that I'll be most likely to sell it for a good amount of money if it doesn't. Do you think this a limited edition that will have a decent resell value? Should I get the bag and just try or should I just leave it at the store for someone else? What would you do? I hope I don't sound like an idiot, but I'm pretty new to LV and don't know yet how much long term love I'll have for the monogram bags. If that makes sense. ;)
Thank you in advance, any opinion is appreciated.

Thanks for your reply! I might just try it on and decide from there.
Maybe it's worth mentioning that I'm from Europe. Here it's much more "reasonably" priced than in the US.
If you don't have a place for the neverfull and you like the collection, how about getting a slg? The mini pochette is so cute and it's gorgeous! How about the zcp or Clemence wallet?

Reactions: Pmrbfay and MarLoLV
If you don't have a place for the neverfull and you like the collection, how about getting a slg? The mini pochette is so cute and it's gorgeous! How about the zcp or Clemence wallet?

I probably should have mentioned that I'll be getting the mini pochette as well. And I feel very confident with that choice, because as you said it's very pretty and a very versatile and useful piece. I also really love the bandeau. And they're not such a huge investment, that's probably why I don't feel as comfortable with the neverfull. Thanks for your input!

Reactions: Pmrbfay and MarLoLV
I probably should have mentioned that I'll be getting the mini pochette as well. And I feel very confident with that choice, because as you said it's very pretty and a very versatile and useful piece. I also really love the bandeau. And they're not such a huge investment, that's probably why I don't feel as comfortable with the neverfull. Thanks for your input!
Yes! Definitely get the mini pochette and perhaps the bandeau if you have a use for it. Either way, all the collection is Devine. Very spring summer ready! I'm on my way to my store now to check out the mini pochette as well. My SA has one on hold for me. I'm also eyeing th sneakers! Lol

Yes! Definitely get the mini pochette and perhaps the bandeau if you have a use for it. Either way, all the collection is Devine. Very spring summer ready! I'm on my way to my store now to check out the mini pochette as well. My SA has one on hold for me. I'm also eyeing th sneakers! Lol

How exciting! Post a picture of it if you want to! So I can look forward to mine lol

I am also on the fence about getting the NF. While I would use the term, "invest" meaning that I will pass it down to my DDs whom love my LVs. I would not consider buying one to try to make $ in the future if it does not work out for you. I am not sure how this bag would hold up in 10-20 years and that is the reason why I did not try to purchase one. A wise woman told me to invest, in terms of holding value, in a Channel.

I totally agree. I don't think bags are good investments in the classic sense of the word (maybe Chanel, but their prices are already crazy). Passing them down is just the best investment. Unfortunately my mom is more into shoes and we don't even have the same size. :sad:
I just meant I really like the bag but if I knew I'm going to lose a lot of money on it in case it didn't turn out right for me I probably wouldn't buy it. On the other hand if I knew I'd get at least my money back, I would risk it. Either I love it, then I'd keep it forever or I don't, in which case I'd sell it after a few weeks.

I felt exactly like you frenzy. I just told my SA I would pass on this NF. I basically wear black and white. And sometimes red. So Thought this color scheme might not go with a lot. I do think it is beautiful but also have a limited edition NF from a few years ago. So I decided to wait for the propriano. I am hoping that is with the April 11th release.

I felt exactly like you frenzy. I just told my SA I would pass on this NF. I basically wear black and white. And sometimes red. So Thought this color scheme might not go with a lot. I do think it is beautiful but also have a limited edition NF from a few years ago. So I decided to wait for the propriano. I am hoping that is with the April 11th release.

Good to know I'm not alone. Still have a couple of days to think about it and I'll probably follow my gut feeling.

Hope you're right with the propriano release.