Neverfull straps

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just purchased the Neverfull GM and while I love so much about it, I am not loving the thin shoulder straps. I use the bag as my briefcase and I love the fact that I can cinch it in when not jam packed, then let it out when I am in full on pack mule mode. I have seen many posts expressing concern about the comfort of the thin straps. It seems to me that there might be some accessory that you could put around the top of the straps to provide a bit of padding when you absolutly need it. Does anyone know of anything like this or have any ideas?

2. I wonder if you could use a luggage strap thing. I saw T-Girl (I think that is her name) posted pics of her using one on her Speedy, but seems like it would work on the NF also. Just a thought.

3. Please do a search as there are existing threads on Neverfull straps that you can read and post in. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.