Neverfull straps hurt my shoulders!

temnepo

Jun 17, 2007
Hi I just purchased a neverfull pm a few days ago and I love it but it seems to dig into my shoulders when I wear a sleeveless top. I dont put too much stuff in it but it does feel like its cutting my shoulders. Sigh. Has anyone ever felt this with her neverfull? :sad:

It's physics, thin = more pressure. Maybe you could hand-carry it for most times and only sling it on your shoulder when you need to do something with your hands? Play with it more, if you really can't stand the pain, just exchange it for another style or get store credit. Don't worry too much about it, just go with your heart!

Thanks so much for your replies. I really love the look of the neverfull. And maybe in time the straps will start to soften up. I still have time to think about whether I should return it or not. I can still see the marks on my shoulders after 2 hours of walking around the mall with it.:Push: Feeling kinda sore now.

That's one of the first things I thought about the Neverfull when I saw it - I think the straps are entirely too thin for the amount of weight that they are able to hold...The weight isn't distributed evenly enough. Sorry that it's hurting you :sad:

actually I feel just the opposite. I just got the GM one and I feel that its very comfortable and actually I think the thinner straps are more comfortable than my BH (thicker straps).

I agree the Neverfull is really cute, but just like shoes, if it is too uncomfortable to where whenever you want it isn't worth it. I hope you find something you love, good luck and keep us posted!