Neverfull straps hurt my shoulders!

Hi I just purchased a neverfull pm a few days ago and I love it but it seems to dig into my shoulders when I wear a sleeveless top. I dont put too much stuff in it but it does feel like its cutting my shoulders. Sigh. Has anyone ever felt this with her neverfull? :sad:
yes! i bought my neverfull mm last weekend and it hurt my shoulders. especially if i wear clothes that are light, but its always hot in arizona!!!!:sweatdrop: i am going to lv store soon.

Whoa...sorry, this is disappointing. :sad: I like to hear the negative things about certain bags before I buy them (so I am sure that I can tolerate the cons), and this is making me less apt to buy the damier version...

actually I feel just the opposite. I just got the GM one and I feel that its very comfortable and actually I think the thinner straps are more comfortable than my BH (thicker straps).

I have the Neverfull MM and I agree that the thin straps actually stay on better on my shoulder than the straps of my BH.

i have the GM, and when it's totally packed, it does feel uncomfy....but then again I dont carry this around all day, so I'm able to tolerate it...

dont you have an mm?
Mine is incredibly comfy on my shoulders.I have even put my laptop in it and traveled with it thru 4 airports.I have had NO probs with mine...and I was wearing a tank top .

To the original poster

Perhaps the issue is that the pm is too small for you and that the straps just dont have enough room to wear it as a shoulder bag. > Perhaps moving up to the mm would work.