Neverfull storage box?!?!

shop0407

Jun 20, 2006
:confused1:Hey! Just wondering if all you neverfull owners received a storage box with your purchase? My husband bought me a Neverfull MM for my bday today, the bag was it's sleeper and then thrown in the vuitton paperbag! Did I get jipped? But, surprisingly, the bag was only $620 CDN!! so cheap for a bag of that size!

hmm... you would think a box would come with it...

Well... you can go to the boutique and ask for a box, they are usually willing to give you a box or a dustbag if you need it!

Hope i was able to help...

OH! I almost forgot... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! And congrats on the bag! AND- welcome to tPF!

When I purchased my Neverfull they gave me a box. It was the regular one, not the one that they have to assemble. It doesn't fit in it though.. they had to fold it. Now I just keep it stuffed in the dust bag in my closet.

I didn't get a box with mine. The SA asked if it was a gift when she was about to wrap it up and I said no. It came out in a dust bag and the shopping bag so I guess some SAs only give out boxes if it's a gift?

^^
Sounds like the SA was just lazy! Instead of asking if the purse is a gift, the SA should just ask "Would you like a box with your purchase?" Not everyone wants a box.

My SA always gives me a box for purses - usually the large boxes that collapse.... but I usually don't do anything with them. I would prefer the hard boxes because then I can use them to store other things around my house.

No, I bought the Neverfull GM when it first came out and I received the bag stuffed and put into a Louis Vuitton gift box and tied with a ribbon. I NEVER accept it just thrown into a dustbag and put into a shopping bag, even if it's a cheaper bag like the Neverfull.

No, I bought the Neverfull GM when it first came out and I received the bag stuffed and put into a Louis Vuitton gift box and tied with a ribbon. I NEVER accept it just thrown into a dustbag and put into a shopping bag, even if it's a cheaper bag like the Neverfull.

love the bag...post modeling pics please...:graucho: i expect box for my purchase too..:okay:

I am new to the forum so first of all, I would just like to say "hello" to everyone. Anywho, based on my experience, I have to ALWAYS ask my SA to give me a box to store my purchase in. Otherwise, they'll just put it in the felt and throw it in the shopping bag.

I am new to the forum so first of all, I would just like to say "hello" to everyone. Anywho, based on my experience, I have to ALWAYS ask my SA to give me a box to store my purchase in. Otherwise, they'll just put it in the felt and throw it in the shopping bag.

Yeah, customers usually have to ask. I recommend everyone does when making a purchase. It makes storage easier. :upsidedown: