Neverfull storage box?!?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :confused1:Hey! Just wondering if all you neverfull owners received a storage box with your purchase? My husband bought me a Neverfull MM for my bday today, the bag was it's sleeper and then thrown in the vuitton paperbag! Did I get jipped? But, surprisingly, the bag was only $620 CDN!! so cheap for a bag of that size!

2. i purchased the gm and didnt get a box. i didnt think there would be any that fit! the bags are huge.

3. hmm... you would think a box would come with it...

Well... you can go to the boutique and ask for a box, they are usually willing to give you a box or a dustbag if you need it!

Hope i was able to help...

OH! I almost forgot... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! And congrats on the bag! AND- welcome to tPF!

4. Happy Birthday!
    They dont give you a box if you dont ask for one,you can go over to the boutique and ask.
    Congrats on the Neverfull !!

5. When I purchased my Neverfull they gave me a box. It was the regular one, not the one that they have to assemble. It doesn't fit in it though.. they had to fold it. Now I just keep it stuffed in the dust bag in my closet.

6. you need to call or pass by to get one. makes storage easier.

7. I didn't get a box with mine. The SA asked if it was a gift when she was about to wrap it up and I said no. It came out in a dust bag and the shopping bag so I guess some SAs only give out boxes if it's a gift?

8. ^^
    Sounds like the SA was just lazy! Instead of asking if the purse is a gift, the SA should just ask "Would you like a box with your purchase?" Not everyone wants a box.

My SA always gives me a box for purses - usually the large boxes that collapse.... but I usually don't do anything with them. I would prefer the hard boxes because then I can use them to store other things around my house.

9. No, I bought the Neverfull GM when it first came out and I received the bag stuffed and put into a Louis Vuitton gift box and tied with a ribbon. I NEVER accept it just thrown into a dustbag and put into a shopping bag, even if it's a cheaper bag like the Neverfull.

10. love the bag...post modeling pics please...:graucho: i expect box for my purchase too..:okay:

11. I am new to the forum so first of all, I would just like to say "hello" to everyone. Anywho, based on my experience, I have to ALWAYS ask my SA to give me a box to store my purchase in. Otherwise, they'll just put it in the felt and throw it in the shopping bag.

12. Come to think of it, I didn't receive a box also. ^^Welcome LVKeepallfan!

13. Yeah, customers usually have to ask. I recommend everyone does when making a purchase. It makes storage easier. :upsidedown:

14. hey.. if i go back and ask for a storage box. would they give ?

15. I bought mine from Saks and received no box (GM). I know that on large bags you need to request a box for the most part.