Neverfull sizes and question on strap

Thank you for the info CornishMon! I really like it in the DE but if there are issues it might be worth looking at a different NF or a DE in another style :smile:

I would definitely keep your options open - there are a few other DE items worth looking at - The Marylebone is close to the NF - have not heard of any issues there but I would check the Marylebone club house.

I always use my DE Neverfull GM for shopping, especially for carrying groceries and while the handles can get uncomfortable if it's stuffed to (or even over) the brim with food it's still my first choice for shopping. I can be sure that the bag will hold what's inside and not break. I also never experienced any issues with cracking or peeling of the handle's glaze

Does anyone have a NF GM pic they are willing to post with them carrying it so I can do a comparison next to a body as to the size. I'm about 5'8 and I love larger bags, have the Cabas Mezzo and like the size of that, but debating on the GM or the MM...decisions, decisions, what's a girl to do.