Neverfull Question

patzgirl

Oct 13, 2010
Just curious if the Neverfull has ever had the brass feet on the bottom of the bag. I've noticed a mom at the ballfield who carries one and it has the feet. I didn't think they ever had them. I want to compliment her on the bag and talk to her about LV, but not if it's a fake. Anyway, I was just wondering. TIA!!

Hey all. I always thought feet on certain bags meant fake as well but a few years back a friend of mine bought a black MC Alma and had feet applied. She didn't want the vachetta on the bottom to get dirty prematurely. Took it to a shoemaker who pounded the feet right through the inside if the bag. I felt sick when she showed it to me, felt so bad for that beautiful bag. But have to admit, that baby patina'd exquisitely, I wish I'd taken pics. Just throwing that funny and odd story out there.

Hi,
I think it would be a good idea to have feet of large totes that seem to find themselves on the floor at my feet when I'm sitting down. But I LOVE Speedy's (just got the Silver Dentelle!) and Neverfull's. I have the Ebene Neverfull. Love them both!!
LV Geek Nan