Neverfull pros and cons?

i brought the neverfull mm to my family trip and i loved it!!! it fit a whole bunch of stuff and more. it can be worn in 3 different ways (cinched up, open, or inside out). it is way lighter than my cabas mezzo and i worry less about the vachetta being ruined. i love it.

Saw it IRL but didnt like it much. I'd probably get the BV coz the top is a little more secure than the neverfull.

PROS: very lightweight but holds a ton, cute lining, great price!

CONS: open top is a security concern for me so i wouldn't like to use it for everyday, looks too much like a beach bag or for travel; the leather that holds the drawstrings keep on slipping but i just saw somebody else tie the drawstrings together to form a V - not sure if everybody will like that look, though!

good luck on your purchase!

I do like the Neverfull's... however, I have yet to figure out how these ppl are trying to sell (authentic ones too) them on Ebay for MORE than what eluxury.com has them for. And amazingly, these ppl are buying them. Go figure.... I had looked at it, maybe something I ask for for Christmas since my bday was last week and no LV. :sad:

I noticed that too on ebay, but I think it's because 1) you can only buy from elux inthe states and 2) they have been sold out of teh mm and gm forever, until recently and the GM is sold out again!

Anyway, I know this is an old thread, but I thought I'd give my 2 cents after owning the MM for a few months.

Pros: lightweight bag, and though the straps are thin, they are very strong. Holds a TON, can wear cinched or open.

Cons (for me anyway): open top (I like a zipper), straps can hurt your shoulder if you have a lot in the bag, the little leather things that cinch the bag fall down easily when you want to keep the bag more closed (though I use little charms to hold the 2 d-rings together on each side when I want to keep the bag cinched like a bagnitolles.

I know it looks like more cons than pros, but I am really quite happy with the bag. I am almost considering selling and getting a GM, but I think I will stick with MM, since when it's full it's enough weight on my shoulder as is. I don't want to overload it!

Generally speaking the Neverfull is a great, roomy simple bag for me. I love the fact that it holds a ton and is relatively carefree regarding vachetta.
But by now I am not very fond of the open top anymore, it means that it is not so secure and if it falls over you could loose things, and that the little things to close it on the side are not staying up gets on my nerves . It is a nice bag, but if it would be my only LV I would go for something elsa; Speedy, Deauville, Saleya, something you can close properly and that is a bit more structured!

I only got the neverfull cuz I'm in love w/ murakami - the regular neverfull didn't appeal to me a whole lot. Now that I'm carrying the murakami neverfull it is a great bag though. It holds a ton, has two ways of wearing the bag, and has a good shape (reminds me of BH which I love).

The only con is that the slider isn't very secure and as a result it doesnt hold its shape as well as i'd like. Sometimes I feel like my bag is assymetrical.

I really wasn't a fan of this bag when it came out. However....LV has a habit of making me eat my opinions. And I HAD to have the MOCA neverfull and I LVoe it!
I've got the GM and it holds EVERYTHING - coat, water, absolutely everything. The shape is a bit floppy, but I'm going to try the trick with the charms or a pochette extender to keep the straps snugged up.
It's a struggle not to use it every day.

I intend to use my PM all year round. I have put 50+ pounds of groceries in mine with no indication that the straps were being strained. Looks are deceiving. This bag holds a lot and and withstand a lot.