Neverfull Pouch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

Is the neverfull pouch sold individually at the store?

2. No. It's a special order for a replacement part. If you have the bag, just ask an SA to order it and they will at a cost. If you don't have the bag they won't just order it/sell it to u.
    If you have a good relationship with and SA they may order it for u as a courtesy.

3. No, it's sold as a replacement part and it's fairly costly as well so, when you stop and consider what you'd actually be getting, most people just choose to spend a little extra and get the far more spacious and versatile Pochette Accessories instead.

4. Fashionphile has some for sell preloved...they look practically brand new.

5. I see the sometimes on reseller sites. I bought my mono one at Yoogis and saw a DE one for sale today.....

6. How much do these normally cost? Either pre-loved or as a "repair" piece?

7. Repair piece is $300 for the pouch and $90 for the strap

8. Thank you!

9. $380 plus tax in Canada and I think $115 for the strap.

10. When buying it pre-loved, what do you guys think is a good price for a fairly new one? Seems like most are in like new condition but the prices vary so much...thanks!

11. On average most of the ones I've seen are in the $300 range, I've never really seen any lower than that. Also, I've seen many of the rose ballerine interior pouches going for $400+.

12. Oh I didn't know that RB sells for more...thank you! I just purchased one and just wanted to make sure I didn't overpay.