Neverfull Pouch - What do you use it for?

MooMooVT

Obesssed
Aug 26, 2017
Hi all -

I have the NF MM in Mono and DA. I keep thinking I'm going to use the pouch that come with the but then I find them so slim that I don't really use them. What do y'all use them for? I'd love to see pic and/or feedback. I really want to get use out of them.

TIA!

I couldn’t find a use for any of mine. Just sold one of them. I have plenty of slgs for all my small items. Good luck finding a use for yours, if you don’t, you can make money by selling.

Reactions: MooMooVT
Hi all -
I have the NF MM in Mono and DA. I keep thinking I'm going to use the pouch that come with the but then I find them so slim that I don't really use them. What do y'all use them for? I'd love to see pic and/or feedback. I really want to get use out of them.
TIA!

I love mine and use them to protect/hold my iPad mini inside bags, also clip other SLGs to NF pouches to use as trio clutches. Or my iPad mini slips into slim back pocket of the Pochette Métis. I prefer keeping my device as slim/light as possible - never use a case unless I’m travelling by plane - so NF pouches are perfectly sized for me. image.jpg

I love mine and use them to protect/hold my iPad mini inside bags, also clip other SLGs to NF pouches to use as trio clutches. Or my iPad mini slips into slim back pocket of the Pochette Métis. I prefer keeping my device as slim/light as possible - never use a case unless I’m travelling by plane - so NF pouches are perfectly sized for me. View attachment 4797302
I have this exact neverfull!! The rare world tour from 2016 or 2017 I think. I was actually thinking about selling the pouch because I haven’t used it in all the years that I’ve had the bag.

Reactions: absolutpink
When travelling (sigh.. I miss those days) I use it for my passport, PR card, etc. For days I'm carrying the NF I keep my car key, phone and other essentials in it. I sometimes carry it as a clutch with my car key, cards, lip gloss, phone and hand sanitizer in it.