Neverfull PM vs MM

Apr 14, 2011
Hey guys, i'm debating on whether to get a neverfull pm or mm. I want something to use for school that can carry books. In some pics, the MM looks huge and i don't want a really big bag. Then again the PM looks pretty small. Is the PM big enough to hold textbooks and stuff or am i better off with the MM? If anyone has comparison pics between the two, that would be greatly appreciated!

I parted with my PM a while ago, I will check and see if I can find an old mod shot for you but here is the MM. I personally think the PM is small, the MM I wouldn't consider to be all that large either. I definitely think the MM would be the best choice for school HTH :smile:

Attachments

• image-3986267102.jpg
    image-3986267102.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 8,222
I don't own a nf but have tried them both. You'd quickly run out of room w/ the pm and it would be heavy on your shoulder. Not to mention the straps on the pm are pretty short.

The mm isn't huge and would be the perfect size for school.

LVoeShopping said:
I parted with my PM a while ago, I will check and see if I can find an old mod shot for you but here is the MM. I personally think the PM is small, the MM I wouldn't consider to be all that large either. I definitely think the MM would be the best choice for school HTH :smile:

Here we go ~ PM

Attachments

• image-2740384054.jpg
    image-2740384054.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 2,292
The PM is way to small to use as a book back and I even think an MM is small if you're carrying textbooks. I use both my neverfulls for school and so do a lot of my classmates. I have seen a couple people that use their MM but only for laptop and notebook and not for textbook.