Neverfull PM question.

LVlifer

Feb 23, 2016
I have a monogram MM Neverfull. I do not use it very often for some reason. I was thinking of buying a Neverfull PM. I thought I might be able to wear it on my arm instead of my shoulder. I was thinking of buying the PM in Damier Ebene. If you have the PM, do you love it? If yes, why? If not, why?

I have the Neverfull PM in DE and carry it on my arm. It's a great bag if you aren't going to carry a ton, I would say it's comparable in size to a Speedy 25. I think it looks cute when carried on the arm.

I just bought a neverfull pm, and adore it. I always thought the mm was perfect, and have had a DE mm for a long time. But lately, it has felt much too large, even when cinching. I just got the pm DA for summer. I wear it on my arm, and also on my shoulder. It is in between my Alma pm and speedy 30 in terms of what it holds. I now will use my mm for travel- just did this past week and it was great.
I just recently said in a post that I feel like the pm is more like a purse and mm more like luggage ;) Good luck!
IMG_1489414524.221427.jpg

i always see people talking about their MM's, but in real life i see way more PM's on the daily (on shoulders). i think the PM looks more like a regular handbag. the women with the PM's that i see look less weighted down. i do think your body plays a role in this one though, the PM could look quite small on someone depending on their frame/weight, so i'd consider that.

I think it depends on how tall you are and your frame. I'm 5'10" and the mm looks like a regular sized handbag on me. Even a little on the small side. The Pm looks completely ridiculous on me, like a toy bag. I would think that if you don't use your mm, you may not reach for the pm much either. It's the same bag, just teeny tiny. Perhaps a different bag would suit your needs better.

I'm glad to see the NF PM getting some love. I have the Mon Mono and am so happy I got this size vs the MM. I wear it on my arm and shoulder and it feels fine either way. It has plenty of room for my stuff and doesn't feel heavy. It feels and looks like a purse on my 5' 9"+ frame

I have a NF PM and use it on a regular basis in the summer. It's easy to carry on my arm and shoulder with Spring and Summer attire. I see my PM as a purse and use all of my NF MM bags as a tote. I'm tiny and almost 5ft tall for reference.
Would love to see some mod shots of both mm and pm on you if you don't mind. I'm 4'11" and it honestly never occurred to me to get the PM over the MM. I have to say this thread is making me reevaluate that...[emoji3]

I am carrying my PM Damier Ebene right now. I bought it about a year and a half ago and used it briefly and then put it away and totally forgot about it. I found it a couple of weeks ago and have been using it nonstop. It carries everything I need and more I have sold off all my LV bags, but I am going to keep this one. I do use the little clasp when I am out places like the grocery store because since it is so shallow, people can easily see into it. I like it very much. I was thinking about purchasing the damier azur for summer.

Reactions: Aliluvlv and KM7029
I bought a Neverful pm in DA to use as a casual spring/summer purse. I absolutely love it, it's light and fun to carry. It fits everything I generally carry and I can even add my iPad or kindle. I can wear it over my shoulder or carry it by hand so it's pretty versatile. I have an MM in de as well, but the pm and mm are two different bags. I love this bag in both sizes, and am eager for better weather to breakout the pm in da.

Reactions: Aliluvlv and KM7029
The NF PM is one of the best LV purchases I've made. I love the MM on other people but looks too big on me, plus I tend to overstuff it on the rare occasions I carry it. The straps are a killer when the bag is loaded. The PM on the other hand is perfect, and one of my most used bags overall. Absolutely no regrets.

Reactions: Summerfriend