Neverfull PM or Epi Petit Noe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I just bought a Damier Speedy 30 six months ago. And, I'm itching to buy my second LV. I want to buy a neverfull pm in mono but then i saw a pre-owned epi petit noe in red with black handles. The noe was still in very good condition even if it's from the 1996 collection. Which do you think should I get? Would really appreciate your help...thanks!

2. Hi angel_mom ! I would definitely go for a Epi Petit Noe, especially a bi-colour one :heart: I just got a Noe recently and I am so in love with it. There will always be a Neverfull waiting for you but this one could get away!!

3. Epi Petit Noe! So pretty!

4. Personally I prefer the NF :yes:
    I am not a great fan of the Noe,so maybe I am not a great help :biggrin:

5. I prefer the NF

6. I prefer the NF I love that bag

7. petit noe because it was my first LV about 15-16 years ago, it was excatally like the one you described red with black handles (but i sold it a long time ago).

8. I love Epi, but the Neverfull wins as I'm not a fan of the Bi-colour.

9. I would choose the epi petit noe! I love epi, love the petit noe............:smile:

10. I own a Neverfull PM in mono and love it.:love:
    Looks like a hard choice, good luck with the decision ;)

11. Epi Petit Noe for sure :tup:.

12. I would go for the Petit Noe, especially if it's bicolor!!!!

13. I like the neverfull MUCH better

14. Noe, so unique!

15. I prefer NF