Neverfull PM for SLGs?

babydau

Jan 10, 2014
Aloha TPF Ohana!

I am in the process of getting my handles replaced on my neverfull pm.
there wasn't any damages or anything like that.. its merely because I had my initials hotstamped.

the bag sits in the back of my closet as I alternate from my alma bb, favorite mm, and vintage Gucci (I say its vintage because the bag was a gift from my mom; its nearly half my age!)

anyway, I am desperately lusting after a wallet and cles from LV :drool:
its a rational decision to sell my bag to fund something I would use on the daily, right?

and last question; I am doing research on how much to sell the bag for and I saw a lady selling hers for $765.. is that a reasonable price to pay for the original neverfull, PM with new handles?
[I am not trying to sell the bag here, I just need the advice from my TPF Ohana :confused1:]

Hey there, I think it's perfectly rational to sell something you don't use if it will help you get something you will use.

I'm not sure what's a good price, I've never sold a LV or bought pre-loved but I think with the higher prices these days, $765 seems like a decent price, especially with the new handles.

Question-are you replacing the handles just to get rid of the hot stamp so you can sell it? I hot stamp everything but I never thought about how much that would effect resale lol duh.

Hey there, I think it's perfectly rational to sell something you don't use if it will help you get something you will use.

I'm not sure what's a good price, I've never sold a LV or bought pre-loved but I think with the higher prices these days, $765 seems like a decent price, especially with the new handles.

Question-are you replacing the handles just to get rid of the hot stamp so you can sell it? I hot stamp everything but I never thought about how much that would effect resale lol duh.

thank you for your opinion! I think i'll go with that price too.. I can include original receipts, tags, dust bag, and box.. that will help, right?

and yes, I am only replacing the straps so I can sell it. :smile:

Are you guys reading the thread?

The best thing to do is surf eBay or other resellers to see what they're going for, and set your price from there. Good luck - and this is why I don't want to get my handles hot stamped!

+1 Lol! Yes surf eBay and you may also want to get a quote from Yoogi's or fashionphile or Cotoure USA. These places you do not have to worry about fees, shipping or hassle. I have sold eBay a few times with no issues. I just recently sold to Yoogi's and that was a wonderful quick worry free sell. I never do heat stamp because I know my bags are not for keeps always. I do sell to fund new items especially if the bag does not make my daily rotation. Hope it sells quick for you.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Do you use it? It sounds like it's in rotation so it's not sitting unused. If you miss it and want to buy it again, you're going to pay a lot more for it.
A wallet is great to have, if you won't miss the neverfull than sell it.